The Compassionate Angels!
‘’The trained nurse has become one of the great blessings of humanity, taking a place beside the physician and the priest’’ – William Osler
Our trained and skilled nurses impart the essential medical needs with perfection and sincerity.
The services provided are:
- Urinary Catheter Care – Includes insertion, removal and bladder wash.
- Naso-Gastric tube (Ryle’s tube) Care –To feed patients unable to take food through mouth. Our nurses will insert, remove and train how to feed and clean the tube.
- Wound Care – Wounds get healed faster if care is given in hygienic conditions and with sterile methods. Our nurses are skilled in caring bedsores, surgical wounds and injuries.
- Intravenous (IV) fluid infusion is given at home under prescription for various conditions.
- Injections – Administer Intravenous (IV), Intra muscular (IM), Subcutaneous (SC), Intra-dermal (ID) injections which are given only against prescriptions from authorized medical practitioners.
- Nebulisation – Operate and instruct patients with breathing difficulties on how to use nebulisation.
- Post Operative Care – Provide care including drug administration, wound care, methods to prevent infections and maintain sterile conditions for patients discharged from hospitals. They coordinate with the physiotherapy team to give further care to patients in need to recover fast.
- Sample Collection for Lab Investigations – Nurses collect samples for blood, urine and pus examinations from home, have them sent to laboratories and duly inform the results on time.
- Health Education – Regarding medication, diet, bed-making, maintaining hygiene, care of bladder catheter, NGT, wound, shifting, aseptic precautions, prevention of complications, waste disposal etc.
- Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar Examinations.
- Foot Care – Especially in Diabetic, Varicosity, Peripheral Vascular Diseases, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Stroke and Old Age.
- Eye Care and Mouth Care – Mouth care is very important in bedridden patients to prevent ulcers, infections and pain.
All the procedures are done under strict aseptic precautions.