Welcome to MediHome.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of MEDI HOME
FAMILY CLINIC PRIVATE LIMITED (MediHome) Website – www.medihomeindia.com.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, Conditions of service and any or all Agreements related:
- “Client”, “Member”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website, availing any services made available by MediHome and/or it’s partners provided at present or which will be added later and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”, and ‘’MediHome’’ refers to our Company, MEDI HOME FAMILY CLINIC PRIVATE LIMITED
(CIN : U74999KL2016PTC046670):
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- ‘’Services’’ refers to all the services made available by MediHome and/or it’s partners provided at present or which may be added later.
- “Partners” refers to one, multiple and/or all agents, affiliates, associates, representatives or other third parties MediHome associates for providing services and in anyways.
- ‘’Terms and Conditions’’ refers to and includes ‘’Terms’’, ‘’Conditions’’, ‘’Disclaimers‘’, ‘’Privacy Policies‘’, “Cancellation Policies’’, “Refund Policies“, “Rules and/or Regulations” and any financial and/or legal conditions and policies mentioned in official documents of MediHome or it’s website.
- ‘’MediHome‘’ refers to MediHome and/or its partners.
- ‘’Website’’, “Site” and “Our site” refers to www.medihomeindia.com if not otherwise mentioned.
- ‘’App” refers to MediHome App.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Please carefully go through this conditions of services and other terms and conditions available at https://www.medihomeindia.com before you decide to access the website or app or avail any services provided by MediHome and/or it’s partners.
By visiting the website, downloading and using the app, taking membership, availing membership card and accepting to avail the services of MediHome you irrevocably accept all the terms and conditions stipulated in this Agreement and agree to fully abide by them.
This Agreement supersedes all previous oral and written terms and conditions (if any) communicated to you. Any oral statements or offers made by MediHome staff(s) in contrary to the conditions and against the policies mentioned in our site or official documents of MediHome is legally invalid.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate any portion of the Agreement for any reason and at any time. You should read the Agreement at regular intervals. Your use of the App or Website or availing any services following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement so modified. Any additional terms and conditions, disclaimers, privacy policies and other policies applicable in general and/ or to specific areas of this Website or to particular Service are also considered as part of the Agreement.
You acknowledge that you will be bound by this Agreement for availing any of the Services offered by us. If you do not agree with any part of the Agreement, please do not use the Website or avail any Services.
Your access to use of the Website and the Services will be solely at the discretion of MediHome. The Agreement is published in compliance of, and is governed by the provisions of Indian law, including but not limited to: a) The Indian Contract Act, 1872, b) The (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, and c) The rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed there under, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”), and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (the “IG Rules”).
Unless otherwise stated, MediHome and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all materials on MediHome. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.medihomeindia.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.medihomeindia.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.medihomeindia.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.medihomeindia.com
- Redistribute content from MediHome (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
User Comments and/or any Inputs
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. MediHome does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of MediHome, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws MediHome shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- MEDI HOME FAMILY CLINIC PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to MEDI HOME FAMILY CLINIC PRIVATE LIMITED a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests which we feel is necessary for the operations and development of MediHome.
If you are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of MediHome’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
OUR REGISTERED ADDRESS IS :
MEDI HOME FAMILY CLINIC PRIVATE LIMITED
No. MC IX/831, MEDI HOME, VAIKATHETTU BLDG,
NEAR SEAPEARL HOTEL
Kerala, India 691008
CONTACT DETAILS :
India – 691008
+91 9387 100 200
+91 474 2766897